Discover the secrets of great branding from the founder of loopmedia – and learn how successful branding strategy can accelerate your business and get the attention your brand deserves
What do Apple, McDonald’s and Coca-Cola have in common? Great branding. In fact, the world’s most successful companies are also the best branded companies – and that’s no coincidence. In today’s information-driven economy, businesses big and small need to be able to articulate what their brand is – how it moves, what it says – across all consumer touch points. In this branding workshop, led by the founder of loopmedia, Sonja Perovic, you will learn how great branding can drive awareness, growth and profitability for your business.
What you will learn:
- How to fully define your brand from the ground up – and why that’s crucial to the success of your business
- How branding plays into everything you will do on content marketing and social media channels
- Learn how great branding drives awareness, business and revenue growth
- Does your brand deliver an emotional message to the consumer? If not, it might be time to re-think how you want to connect to your consumer on a deeper, more emotional level to foster brand loyalty.
- Insider tips and examples from branding success stories like PortsToronto, Pascoe Canada and The Toronto Rock
Sonja Perovic, President
As co-founder and President of Loopmedia, Sonja has guided the company through unprecedented growth, overseeing business development and a strategic expansion that has transformed the company from an animation house to a brand design, video and creative studio with a focus on content and content marketing. For twenty years, loopmedia has brought conceptual design and integrated strategic content to life, developing and executing award-winning initiatives in print, digital, video and broadcast. Under Sonja’s inspired leadership, Loopmedia is proud to have partnered with some of Canada’s top brands, including Oxford Properties, PortsToronto, Shoppers Drug mart, Whirlpool, CBC, Scotiabank, Kiehl’s, the JUNO Awards and Entertainment One Films. Founded in 1995, loopmedia is nestled in the vibrant 401 Richmond building at the heart of Toronto’s booming Queen West neighbourhood.
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2017 6:30pm to 9:00pm
Location: Director's Home - address provided upon registration
Price: Members $35 Non-Members $45 (Light snacks included - No refunds once purchased)